Thursday, August 16, 2012

Journal Entry #1

Today I snoozed through my alarm clock and woke having to rush through my normal get up routine. Today wasn't really my best day I forgot my backpack in my mom's trunk and had to go to school with limited school supplies and a bag I found in my room. I grabbed a juice box and a bowl of cereal and went to school. I was capable to remember my class rooms so I didn't get lost on my way to class.The limited supplies in my bag helped me to get by today. I got to lunch and had a appetizing cheesburger topped with lettuce and ketchup and pink lemonade to wash it down. I wasn't late to my next class because it was just a few steps away from the cafeteria. It would take lots of work to be late for this class.Hopefully my day will turn out better towards the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment