Friday, November 2, 2012

Blog Post #39

Our school is smaller compared to other schools student wise and construction wise. The thing that I like about our school is the school color. Our school colors are blue and silver which I think is better than my middle school colors black and yellow. One of the things that I don't like about the school is the orange. There is orange just about everywhere at the school it doesn't make the school look appealing. If people were planning on going to this school there is one thing you need to know there are no lockers. Everything gets carried by hand or in your backpack. That was one of the things I was looking forward to when I got to high school was that we would have lockers to carry our stuff. Because my older sister went to this school Deer Valley High School and she had lockers. Beside all of that the school is pretty okay there is a really big library with a big variety of books from mangas to chapter books.

No comments:

Post a Comment