Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blog Post #1

For me summer started on the last day of school I came to school dressed up for opening night at Phoenix Comic-con. During opening night my family and I were able to wander around the con and buy things from the convention center. On the next day we came back and this time we were dressed in our old Fall Festival costumes but we tweaked them so they would look like a cosplay outfit. Later on at the con I went to a Host Club which is when you choose your favorite host and they will entertain and talk to you for an hour. Then on Sunday we came back for a third time to Comic-con but someone pulled the fire alarm and the con ended early. Throughout the month of June I went to basketball camp and in July I had volleyball camp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment