Monday, September 1, 2014

TED Talk 2

After listening to the talk, answer the following questions:

1.  Who was the presenter?

-The presenter was Jarrett J. Krosoczka.
2.  What was the Title or Subject of the talk?   
-"Why lunch ladies are heroes" was the title of the talk
3.  What were 3 major points of the presentation?  
1.) That lunch ladies are important and deserve appreciation.
2.)They feed our children and without the lunch ladies who will give them the substance that they need to get them through the day.
3.)We have teacher app reaction day, but we do not have a day for the lunch ladies
4.  What were 3 of your thoughts about the talk? 
1.)I thought it was a good thing that he is portraying the lunch ladies as heroes to the little children.
2.)I felt that it is appropriate to have a day to show your appreciation to our fellow lunch ladies.
3.)I like it when they said over 50 million children participated in their lunch lady appreciation day.
5.  In what way did this talk change you? 

It made me think about the unsung heroes that work in the cafeteria and serve me my lunch with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment